Thursday, May 3, 2012

Wishes & Dreams by BEBE


Wishes & Dreams Bebe for women

Notes from Fragrantica:  opening bursts with juicy notes of bergamot, coral freesia and French pear. Voluptuous flowers in the heart include jasmine, wild violet and osmanthus. Opulent notes of exotic woods, musk and patchouli form a trail in the base.
I sampled it yesterday at Bebe's store-bottle is gorgeous but I was underwhelmed by this scent. When I first sprayed it, the initial notes of bergamot, freesia and pear produced this nice citrusy yet musky floral scent. However, as few minutes went by it started turning into rather warm citrusy floral that bears more than a passing resemblence to Sexual by Michel Germain. I really can't smell patchouli in this at all which is unusual because my nose seem to be finely tuned to it normally. I guess patchouli accounts for its lasting power on my skin because even after I took a shower I could still smell it on my hand. Its a nice scent but if you have Sexual, I wouldn't bother with Wishes and Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment