Monday, July 9, 2012

Review for Love, Love, Love-new scent from Bath and Body Works

This weekend I wanted to stop by BBW and check out their sale but suprise, suprise, they had the full line of Love, Love, Love out. Of course, I sampled it and my verdict is ..as I predicted, not "love".

I tried ear de toilette and sprayed a couple of good sized sprayes on my hand. At first sniff, I was thinking "hmm, this is nice" because the plum note is very prominent and it smelled like fresh plums not sweet, just lovely. However, within few seconds that dissappeared and you were left with something very simular to Pink Chiffon. The only difference was that Love, Love, Love had a slight powdery note in the base. But that's it. If you looking for something different, Love, Love, Love is not. And lasting power blows-these two sprays of edt didn't even last an hour.

 I feel like BBW keep "recycling" the same fragrances over and over again and some of the more "different ones"-Forever Sunshine, Dark Kiss and Dark Amethyst, to name a few are being discountinued and you are left with bunch of very generic stuff.
I haven't been happy with BBW for at least 6 months because their creativity took a major nosedive and it seem to continue. Whoever is creating their fragrances needs some new ideas, pronto

No comments:

Post a Comment