Friday, August 17, 2012

Body Sprays from Hollister-so delicious!

I can't even remember how I ended up at Hollister store because I don't really care for their clothes but anyhoo, I was wondering through and saw they also have bodysprays and perfume. Well, well, this is right up my valley;) Let me just say that I like Victoria Secret but lately everything they produce smells the same so I haven't bought anything there for a while but Hollister has only 6 body sprays and these all smell awesome!

here are the two I liked best:

Silver Strand Beach(yellow flower bottle)-notes of sparkling mandarin and peach blossom. This smells so delicious and fruity I felt burrowing my nose in my arm and taking a bite. Lasting power is about the same as any other bodysprays(which is short lived) but the scent is SO MUCH better than VS!

And my other favorite-Malibu Beach(that's the one with red flowers on the bottle), notes of vanilla and almond. Yum, yum. This also smelled wondeful but in vanilla cake/little coconut way(even though coconut is not listed but that's what my nose smelled).

and here are notes for the rest:
 Crystal Cove-kiwi and wild strawberries
Solana Beach-apple, jasmine and white musk
Laguna Beach-peach, freesia and coconut
Crescent Bay-watermelon and poppy
 These are bit more expensive than VS-$16 each or 3 for $30 but I would pick these over VS lastest offerings any day. Try it for yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment