Monday, September 12, 2011

ADDICT TO LIFE BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

This weekend I sampled the newest Dior addition, Addict to Life. My verdict is …meh..nothing to get excited about.
This is classified as fruity floral with top notes of pomegranate, raspberry and peach. The heart tones of rose, jasmine and lily of the valley are followed by the base of cedar and white musk.
I was very curious to sample this because notes sounded so fabulous (especially top notes). As soon as I sprayed it however, I immediately thought "I've smelled it before" and it didn't take me long to figure this out. It smells VERY similar to Omnia Amethyste which I tried before. Just to make sure I wasn't losing my mind, I tried Omnia Amethyste on my other hand-while it’s not identical, it’s very close. I don't get any top fruity notes at all-its light delicate floral, all about rose and lily of the valley, and just like Omnia Amethyste, it doesn't project well, has no silage and no lasting power(within 40 min I couldn't even smell it). It’s a nice scent but not anything different from many other fragrances.

No comments:

Post a Comment