Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fruity-floral

Notes: citrus, apple and green floral notes, peony, jasmine and freesia, sandalwood, musk and amber.

I tried it at the BEBE store and thought it was very nice fresh fruity fragrance. My favorite fruity scent so far has been Be Delicious, I went through several bottles of this in the past but I was all out and wanted to try something different. On the whim, I got a rollerball of Sheer Bebe and kind of regrett it. I think I liked Sheer Bebe because it has a notes of peony and apple which are some of my favorites, so if Bombshell from VS and Bright Crystal had a baby with Be Delicious, it would smell like Sheer Bebe. Very fresh fruity scent with distict note of peony. However, lasting power blows.  It barely lasts an hour and it doesn't project well at all, its pretty much a skin scent on me.  I guess if you are looking for light unoffensive scent, this maybe up your alley. However, in my opinion, Be Delicious is superior to this so once I use my rollerball, I won't repurchase again. I prefer scents with more lasting power.

No comments:

Post a Comment