Monday, August 22, 2016

Jennifer Lopez Love and Light

I have Love, Light and Glamour and I felt it was a major dud. At least in my opinion. It was a greenish floral with some fruit notes and I was not into it at all. It was not repulsive but meh.

However, I read some reviews on Fragrantica and thought it was worth a shot. Next thing I know, I seen this at TJ Maxx for 8 dollars, so it was no brainer.
Let me say-what a difference between the two! I love Love and Light! It has very interesting top fruity note(pomegranate I guess) but it doesn't smell generic or common. And then, even though it supposed to have Jasmine and rose, it smells more like tiara flower and coconut. This is very tropical which I never thought it would be. But its a pleasant surprise. It supposed to have apricot note in it as well but I aren't smelling it. Too bad because I love peach and apricot notes but what you gonna do.

Lasting power is good as well-couple of sprays lasted several hours so I am not complaining and for 8 dollars, this is awesome!

Lot of times I wear two fragrances at the time and I paired this one with Royal Hawaiian Tuberose perfume and Victoria Secret Sexy Now 2015 which is light fresh coconut fragrance.
But trust me, tuberose together with this is a sure winner

No comments:

Post a Comment