Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Notable mention from Bath and Body Works-At The Beach

Its been a long time since I posted but I am back:)
I always been fan of Bath and Body Works but there has not been too many interesting fragrance that they put out in those last few years.
Right before the summer, they always come out with some coconut themed fragrances and this year is no different. However, in my opinion, this year selection smells just like same ol thing, they do every year. Except for "At the Beach"-it smells like coconut but not sickly sweet kind. This is tropical floral, ocean and green leaves. And light coconut.
Notes from BBW:


Top Notes: Palm Leaves, Coconut Water, Bergamot Splash
  • Mid Notes: Jasmine Petals, Fragipani, Coconut Chips
  • Dry Notes: Salty Amber, White Musk, Raw Sugar Cane
  • This is lighter and more floral than usual coconut offerings so I fell in love with it on the spot. Now, they have several items in their collection like the usual body lotion, shower gel etc but also, they had small perfume sprays for $6 bucks which is what I eagerly snagged. I am not a fan of their body sprays because its a waste of money in my opinion.
    But this fragrance I am loving. Spray "At the beach" and you will be instantly transported to the beach;)

    Another one that I really loved was from their "Tutti Dolce" collection- "Golden Honey Praline"
    if you want to smell like you are sitting in the cake, go no further than this scent.
    Notes from BBW:

    Top Notes: Pear Blossom, Hazelnut
  • Mid Notes: Salted Caramel, Cashew Milk, Sheer Jasmine
  • Dry Notes: Tonka Bean, Whipped Honey, Praline Musk
  • Those two are really nice but the rest is kind of boring in my opinion. Of course, if you like one of the other fragrances, more power to you but I find these two to be better than average. Happy shopping!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment