Monday, April 24, 2017

Bath and Body Works new April offerings


Bath and Body Works has four new fragrances out which are available in store and on their website. I have to say that its been a while since BBW impressed me and those fragrances don’t break that mold.

Somehow, it supposed to have “French feel” to it although I still yet have to see what exactly is “French” about any of those.

So we have:

1)     Bonjour Paris-notes of Inspired by macarons at a Paris cafĂ©

Notes: pink sugarcane, whipped marshmallow, candied orange blossom, white honeysuckle, fluffy amber.

To be honest, it doesn’t smell like macarons. I get fairly basic vanilla with hint of floral scent. Meh.



2)     La Fleur-Notes-waterlily, tulips, freesia blossom, mandarin, sandalwood. This was fairly basic green floral that’s not different from thousand others.

3)     French Rivera-Notes-seaside citrus(not sure what that means-citrus eaten by seaside? Got me), jasmine water, amber musk, summer fig, driftwood. This one reminded me of BBW scent they used to have, I think it was called Dancing Waters? Very clean, fresh scent. Nothing too unique but if you like clean fresh fragrances, this maybe up your alley.

4)     Rose Champagne-Notes-clementine, bergamot, apple blossom, pink pepper, blond woods. I don’t know why its called “champagne” since nothing about it reminds me of champagne. Its kind of citrusy, “sparkling” scent, with bit of woods in the drydown. To me, it was very “eh, nothing interesting”.



I kind of feel like all four scents are VERY basic and generic. Not that BBW have not done it before but this is just more of the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment