Monday, April 30, 2012

DREAMS UNLIMITED AND LOVE ETC FROM THE BODY SHOP

I don't normall shop at The Body Shop but I was passing by when I saw they were having a deal-buy one full size perfume and get lotion free. So I went in and tried these two scents.
DREAMS UNLIMITED FROM THE BODY SHOP
Notes listed: Currant, iris, cedar
Dreams Unlimited The Body Shop for women

I am really suprised that so many people disliking it-this is fresh floral that has a slightly aquatic feeling. I think its perfect for summer. Now discountinued Aqua Lily did bear some simularities to Dreams Unlimited but I think I like Dreams Unlimited better. Someone mentioned Cool Water as well-I have small bottle of Cool Water and Cool Water is much more unisex, citrusy and zesty to my nose. When I purchased my bottle of edp, I was given matching lotion for free. However, even layered, it doesn't last more than 1.5 hour. I find also that it doesn't project much or have much siliage. I like it but don't love it.


LOVE ETC
Love ETC The Body Shop for women
Notes listed: Notes listed:
Neroli, pear, bergamot, jasmine, heliotrope, lily-of-the-valley, vanilla, sandalwood, musk

I tried it this weekend along with Love Unlimited. I don't know why but I was feeling kind of meh about this scent. Unlike the other reviewers I couldn't smell vanilla at all. I get sort of warm citrusy top notes, and then musky slightly peppery floral. The end. This just didn't wow me

No comments:

Post a Comment