Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New fragrance from Bath and Body Works-Malibu Heat

Well, ladies, looks like there is a new scent coming out, called Malibu Heat. Name reminds me of high school when  I wore a drugstore perfume with a simular name. I am certainly curious to try it especially after I saw someone on MakeupAlley post the notes:
Top: fresh mandarin, California orange, crisp pear, succulent pineapple
Mid: orange blossom, lily of the valley, coconut water
Dry: coconut milk, creamy vanilla, sandalwood, sunny musk
Doesn't that sound delicious? However, I have been dissapointed by BBW before when the notes sounded so great and fragrance itself turned to be rather mediocre. I will stop by this Saturday, during their fragrance event and see if I can get the lotion in this new scent.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I stumbled across your blog by searching for this new B&BW perfume. I remember the drugstore perfume. Malibu Musk or something similar...

    I can't wait for this perfume. It sounds really good. I plan to get it in lotion form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped by BBW today to sample Malibu Heat and I have to admit I wasnt too impressed. It remainded me of several other fragrances they already have. I will definately sample it again once the full line comes out but so far I did not feel it was anything different

    ReplyDelete