Monday, April 16, 2012

If you liked Butterfly Flower from Bath and Body Works, try Wild Poppy, new scent from Bodycology line

I was at Walmart today and of course, I had to check their body sprays. It appears that Bodycology line was being repackaged and their new packaging looked very nice, I have to say. They also added several new scents(and I can't remember all the names) that are copies of Japanese Cherry Blossom, Twilight Woods, Love Spell, Pure Seduction(these two are Victoria Secret scents) and Butterfly Flower.
For anyone who liked now discontinued Butterfly Flower-I owned a bottle and gave it away, not because I didn't like it but I have too much perfume and I figured I could always get another bottle. Wrong! Bath and Body Works have discontinued it shortly after and I have been kicking myself ever since. Well, Bodycology has what appears to be its twin-called Wild Poppy, lovely fresh floral that bears uncanny resemblance to Butterfly Flower. I couldn't resist getting body cream and small spray!

Also, they have 3 new "tropical" scents-I was in a rush to get to work so I didn't even smell them all but I picked up one body spray called "Tropical Escape". I LOVE this! It  smells like tropical fruit-pineapple, mangoes, papayas with a little floral note mixed it. If Malibu Heat smelled like this, I would have loved it(well, still withholding judgement on that one...). If you like tropical scents, you got to try it-I will stop by again when I have time so I can smell the other two. If you want to try alternative to BBW, this line can't be beat

No comments:

Post a Comment