Tuesday, May 17, 2011

BABY PHAT LUV ME

Notes: juicy notes of tangerine, passion fruit and apricot blossom. The heart is ruled by floral notes of frangipani, jasmine and tiger orchid, laid on the sensual base of vanilla, sandalwood and musk.
 I bought this because I loved Dare Me and when I saw this at Walmart, I couldn't resist. This was a blind buy as Walmart has most of their perfumes in these hard plastic shells that will take a nuclear explosion to open but I figured, how bad can this be?
This is COMPLETELY different from Dare Me. Dare Me is very coconutty with subtle floral notes perfume. This one is sweet too but in a very different way. I get a note of passionfruit when I first spray it-mind you, I love the passionfruit so its all good. Frangipani is definately present in this fragrance, it gives it a very sweet, delicate and creamy feel and then the heart opens up with jasmin note which in my opinion, makes it more floral. I couldn't smell musk here but it does dry down to soft fruity vanilla scent. After I thought about it for a while I realized what it reminded me of-Vanilla Passionfruit by Lavanilla which I also own. It is not exactly the same but Vanilla Passionfruit has the same strong passionfruit note so if you own Lavanilla, I wouldn't buy Love Me because its very simular. None the less, I think its a nice scent and suitable for both day and evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment