Friday, May 13, 2011

CARRIED AWAY BY BATH AND BODY WORKS



Notes: Bergamot, lemon, mandarin, peach nectar, raspberries, freesia, tuberose, jasmine, sandalwood, vanilla, musk.
Based on the notes, I was sure I was going to like it-and I was wrong once again. Once I actually sniffed it for myself and sprayed it on my hand for good measure, here is what I get.
I get a burst of citrus and raspberry, which disappears within couple of minutes and you left with “drumroll”..Sweet Pea.  For anyone who is wondering, Sweet Pea is clean fruity musky scent that is reminesent of fresh smelling body wash, it gives you that “clean, right out of the shower feeling”.  There is nothing wrong with Sweet Pea, per se, but it’s not that interesting to me and I certainly wasn’t expecting another scent that smells almost identical. Are folks at Bath and Body Works getting that lazy? If you like Sweet Pea, I’m sure you will like its near clone, Carried Away. As for me, I’m once again, searching for something a little more original

No comments:

Post a Comment