Thursday, May 19, 2011

GODDESS BY BABY PHAT

When it comes to this line, I like every single one of their fragrances. Every single one of the scents is unique, fairly long lasting and has great silage.
Notes: gardenia, and white rosebuds in the top. The middle notes introduce blue lily, hyacinth, and black pepper, while the base unifies seringa, musk and woodsy notes.
Now for the Goddess-I would classify it as fresh floral with woodsy notes. I love gardenia when it’s done right and not cloying and suffocating and here is lovely fresh flower with notes of rose. I do get pepper note but only on the first spray. Its soon disappears and you are left with fresh white floral. Its fresh, sweet and unique-I haven’t smelled anything even remotely similar before. Bottle is gorgeous and lasting power is good. On my skin, it lasted at least 4 hours and light florals do not last long on me. I also sampled the lotion and smell is intoxicating-fresh, sweet and just yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment