Friday, May 13, 2011

DREAM ANGELS FOREVER BY VICTORIA SECRET

This is the latest fragrance in the Heavenly line. I love Victoria Secret, I really do, and of course, I have to smell all of their latest fragrances.
The notes listed are blackberry, iris and amber but let me tell you, if you are expecting to smell blackberries, you won't. I can't smell anything even remotely fruity or floral here. This is  sweet and creamy scent, with light powder note. However, if you own their limited edition Heavenly Stardust(from this Christmas), you will notice that it smells pretty much identical. Yes, notes are different but none the less, smell is not really anything new. I own Heavenly Stardust and I couldn't tell the difference between the two. Don't get me wrong, I think its smells good but putting out similar scent with different name is kind of whack but Bath and Body Works and Victoria Secret are known for this.
By the way, this doesn't strike me as "young" scent but rather elegant and sophisticated so if you are tired of teenage fruity stuff that Victoria Secret has so much of, try this and you may be pleasantly surprised. Lasting power is good-it lasted 3-4 hours on my skin which just eats up perfume so unlike lot of others Victoria Secret scents which have terrible lasting power, this one is a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment